The Holy Cross Fathers’ Club was founded in 1956 to assist the school in its mission of furthering the religious, educational, social and athletic development of the young men and women attending Holy Cross.
Membership is open to any father, alumnus male guardian or male sponsor of an enrolled student, or of a student who has graduated from Holy Cross. You can join at any time by submitting the form on the Membership page, or by attending any meeting. Dues are only $5 a year.
The Fathers’ Club meets about once a month in the Cafeteria. Meeting dates are indicated on the Event Calendar page. Come to a meeting!
- a Father/Son or Daughter Basketball Night in October
- hosting the Ringmasters Boxing Tournament
- sponsoring a spectacular “Doo Wop Show” in the spring
- serving as ushers at the Baccalaureate Mass and at Graduation
- Refreshment concessions at all Home Varsity Football games and at most Varsity Home Basketball games. See the team schedules on the Athletics Department page.
The Doo Wop show and the Metro Boxing nights are our biggest events. These events require 20 to 50 men. Assignments vary from working the door, the concession and raffle sales, to ushers in the Gym or Auditorium.
All of the proceeds from all Fathers’ Club activities go to Holy Cross and benefit all of the students!
Your membership and support can make a difference, and your participation allows you to be a part of some of the events that occur during the school year.
Please consider joining our organization as we need your participation to keep the Fathers’ Club an active part of the Holy Cross High School Community. We are always looking for ideas for new events! We would like to have active Fathers from every Class!