Dear Holy Cross Families,
As we continue our distance learning, I want to thank everyone who participated in Mrs. Burchik’s “Great Easter Egg Challenge”. The photo submissions are great; they have definitely brightened up the distance learning page! Please keep submitting your photos as you participate in Service Learning Opportunities and for the Spirit Week challenges that are underway this week.
Students, don’t forget how important your daily routine should be for school. Everyday you must check the Distance Learning Page and complete the following:
- Daily Attendance (you must be signed in on your device with your myhchs account)
- Daily Prayer
- Read & Review the following:
- Service Learning
- Guidance Connection
- Clubs & Activities
- Check your Holy Cross email account every day.
- Log into Google Classroom and start your daily lessons & assignments
- Don’t forget to participate in “Office Hours/ Google Meeting” with your teachers. This is your opportunity to engage directly with your teachers in order to receive assistance and support for understanding core concepts and related skills.
On Monday April 6, 2020, the State announced that high school Regents exams have been canceled. All students will be granted a waiver for all exams they were scheduled to take in June. This waiver will treat these exams as passed for the purpose of meeting graduation requirements. If you have specific questions related to Regents exams, please reach out to email@example.com.
On Thursday, April 16, 2020, Governor Cuomo announced that the extension of the NY Pause order will stay in effect through May 15th. During this extended period of time, we will continue to engage in remote learning as we practice social distancing so that everyone in our school communities can remain safe.
Seniors, I will be sending out a survey to help us plan commencement activities.
I will continue to keep you updated. Stay safe. God bless you all.